Softscript offers custom development of software, outsourcing overseas where necessary, to provide high levels of development skill at competitive pricing whilst maintaining a reputation for meeting tight deadlines. Working in numerous programming languages and technologies we can offer a wide range of bespoke software solutions for the most discerning client.
Softscript works closely with clients to develop software tailored to specific business requirements. Coupled with our on-going professional consultancy, our bespoke products are designed to adapt to changing client demands, market variations and technological advances so as to remain long term software solutions.
Development Language Specialties
As a software development company, we work in a wide range of languages and technologies. Currently, we have particular expertise in:
Dot Net Nuke
Visual Basic 5, 6 and .NET
Microsoft Office Development, with specialists in Access, Excel and Word
3DMax, Maya and Fireworks
Examples of development projects staff of Softscript have completed include:
- Examination Software. Softscript has worked with a leading awarding body to develop their examination software using Flash and Flex.
- Sales Leads, Technical Enquiries and Samples System. The multi purpose system allows sales leads, food technical enquires and food samples to be created an tracked. The interface has been designed to save time and databases from other systems have been incorporated to ensure data consistency.
- Survey System. The survery system is multi company, multi user based. Each survey can have its own skin, and has a variety of reporting tools to analyse the survey results.
- Church Membership System. The system provides a web application where church attenders, whether visitors, regular attenders or members can be managed on a multi user system. Features included on the system are CRB Checks, Ministry Groups, Courses, House Groups, Appointments, Bulk Emailing along with many other features. Please contact Softscript for further details.
- Product Capture and Approval System and Dot Net Nuke Website. By providing a user friendly website to capture product information, a user can create a PDF form to send to a supplier for correction. All approved fields are locked so that the supplier can only make changes to the appropriate fields. When the supplier emails the form back, the system automatically updates the database and notifies staff that the product has been amended. Once a product is approved, the marketing team can choose whether to display the product on their website. If the product is to be displayed on their website, the system automatically uploads the product details and related photographs.
- Membership and Clinical System. Designed for the UK's first Childrens Gym. The software capture membership details and clinical details and enables the clinic to monitor health trends.
- Automation Software. Based on service orientated architectures, the system receives Zip or XML from a website, downloads from the Internet, runs the file through and automated system, then posts the results onto the website for acceptance.
- Word to XML, to Word. The system extracts XML from the Word document, and imports the XML back into Word to display the original document in its original style
- Xassist, authored by staff at Softscript whilst working with The Alden Group, and currently supported by Softscript.
To discuss how Softscript can provide your company with top quality software solutions at competitive cost please contact us.